Tuesday, November 05, 2002

"If pro is the opposite of con, and progress means to go forward, what does congress mean?" - Todd Tee hee, I thought that was rather funny! Well, a lot has happened since I last wrote, and there isn't a lot of time this morning to write, so I will be brief. Halloween was fun, I had two prospies instead of just one! That was a bit crazy, but it worked out. They were both really nice. One of my prospies spent most of the night in Mandy's room, because her twin sister was there. It was nice that they were right nextdoor! We watched Rocky Horror Picture Show, and then everyone went to Trick-or-Drink except for me and my prospie, and Mandy and her prospies, because that's just not a place you take them, and I wasn't sure I wanted to go anyway. So, that was fine. At midnight, we joined up with everyone else over at Mudd and saw them launch pumpkins frozen in liquid nitrogen really high into the air! That was exciting! And funny, in a way, because I bet Mudd is the only place that would ever do such a thing! :) Well, got to go to class, I'll write more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home