Saturday, May 31, 2003

Let's see, so, I have a job now, and I've had my first three days or rather, nights of work. I did dinner Friday night, dinner Thursday night, and this morning breakfast/lunch. But, today it was so slow I got to leave an hour early. Which was nice, but, that means no money for me. Which is kind of sad. I went to Camp Jitterbug here in Seattle over Memorial Day Weekend, which was just fantastic! There were so many people there, and the dancing was fabulous! Sunday night was the best though! There was a live band, and I danced with a whole bunch of really good guys, and I was following well, and when I wasn't dancing, I could just watch the instructors, because they are simply amazing! I love watching them! I want to dance like them! So, now I know who all these couples are that Tatsu talks about, or at least some of them anyway. And Tatsu seems to know everyone! It's crazy! Well, he knows all the really good people from Seattle, and a whole lot of people from out of state too, which is kind of crazy, but I guess that's from all the exchanges he's gone to. Anyway, he had a private lesson with Marty and Jen, and I bet it was just fabulous, and I can't wait to hear about it, but I haven't talked to him since the camp got over, and he was having his lesson just after I left. Anyway, let's see, what else? Mmm, I'm enjoying the weather pretty much! It's been fairly nice lately, so I dont' have to complain about the rain all that much. ;) Oh, and I got to see 42nd Street last night, which was fabulous! Next on my list of things to do in life: tap dance! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home