Tuesday, May 20, 2003

So, I'm home again. For three months this time, and it's going to be a very interesting three months! While I love my family dearly, and I do have friends here, I will definitely miss seeing those friends that I made at school, since they are scattered all across the country now. Well, at least Becca and Ian and Sarra are coming to visit me in August! And, I got a job today! I'm so excited! It isn't much, just bussing at the club, but, it pays! And right now, that's good enough for me! I also have an application from the florist that I'm going to fill out, if I can find my references phone number card! It's missing, and it's making me angry! Anyway, so yeah. I'm going to the Jazz band concert tonight! :) Which should be very fun! And then I start work on Friday, and all weekend is Camp Jitterbug! I'm so excited for that! :) I'll be really tired though, afterward I bet! :) Well, I'll write again eventually. I just knew that I needed to keep this operating so that when people actually look at it next Fall it's still there. :) Have a great summer everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home