Monday, May 12, 2003

Wow, alrighty then. So, I've finished bio and Core II. Yay! And we had our Latin review session in between those finals, which made things oh so interesting. But, I think both finals went rather well. Hopefully they went as well as I think they did. That would be really nice. I'm not worried so much about Core, since Didi and I went through that study guide really well yesterday, and most of the questions were straight off the study guide, so, yes, I think as long as I wrote all the essays well enough, that should be fine. Bio, on the other hand, I'm a bit more worried about, since it was more difficult, because there was no study guide. It wasn't as evil as I thought it would be, but, it wasn't easy either. But, I think it went fairly well, hopefully well enough to maintain or boost my test average. That would be cool! Anyway, so, I got back from the bio final at 9:40 at night. (They schedule these things way too late for my tastes.) And I had a message from Wes. So I called him. Apparently, they had a meeting about the tour options for tour team, and several people said that if they weren't going to do a certain number of performances, that they didn't want to go. So, Wes had considered bringing campus team people up to fill in the holes, and I would have been one of them. That fell through though. And I am really excited that he even considered me as a person to bring up, but at the same time, wish he hadn't said anything, because it was really frustrating to have it presented and then taken away immediately! It would have been so fun to be a member of tour team, even just for a bit, and to perform all those amazing routines! Ah! Oh well. I shall survive without it, as they will too, since they are no longer going on tour as well. But, mmmm, I wish it had happened. Well, maybe next year. Well, I'm going to do nothing for tonight. I think I deserve that. Two finals and a review session, I'm done for the day. Tomorrow entails math final and hopefully making really good progress on my paper. I have a little more than three pages righ now, and the quotes typed in make that seven, so that's pretty good I'm thinking. Maybe more than I can afford to have. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home