Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Wow

OK, so the bride on Sunday, she was 20. She was THE SAME AGE AS ME! That's absolutely insane! I still can't believe it. Apparently Dustin talked to the bride's mom after I left. So we guessed correctly, the reason there was no alcohol was because somebody was under 21! And I know 20's not that young, I mean, I don't feal that young, but today, it's awfully young to get married it would seem to me. If she's going to college, she's got to have at least three years left. Unless she's a genius! But, who knows! Hopefully it works well for her.
In terms of the comments, so my first post about that, I hadn't changed a lot of the things I changed later yet, so it's a little different. But you all should read the comments, because I explained it later. :) Anyway, just so you all know, if you want to post a comment, you don't have to have an account and password, you can send a comment as Anonymous, and just type your or some kind of signature in the comment so that I know who was talking. It should be pretty simple, but hopefully that helps. :)
Oh, and I am a dork. I realized the other day that Row Row Row your Boat, is a Viennese waltz. You have to sing it slightly slower than you normally would, but with the merrily part... it's a Viennese. Dork. I know. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoying your frequent blog's
G and G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home