Friday, October 01, 2004

EEEEEEE!!!!!!

I made latin medley!! I get to go to Ohio again! And it's so very very very very very VERY exciting! *sigh*

OK, so we had "auditions" this morning, and it was quite nerve wracking, because we were all so mixed up in groups that no one could tell who he actually wanted to watch and who he didn't. I mean, we expected a few people, but yeah, even so. It was crazy, and I didn't dance terribly well, it was kind of sad. But, it went alright, I suppose. But Andrew was convinced he wasn't going. And it made me so so sad! Because it wouldn't be as much fun without Andrew. It just wouldn't at all. But, he's going! And so is Adam! And Becca, and Thea, and Troy, and Justin, PC, and everyone fun! It's going to be an awesome awesome medley!! So yay! I'm going to nationals again in Ohio!! Yay!!!

OK, gotta run, but yay! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home