Monday, September 27, 2004

11?!

Chris is the eleventh of twelve children! Eleventh! That's insane! Remind me never ever ever to have that many kids!

On a different note, the funeral went wonderfully well apparently, he was really happy that it was a good experience, and although sad at times, was also fun because he got to see his whole family, which, when there's 11 of you, that would be a problem arranging schedules. Anyway, he's back, and we started latin medley this morning, which is awesome! I like the choreography so far, but I'm going to need to practice soooo much!!

Guess what?! Kitri and Kevin are engaged! It's so very very exciting! And, Kitri gave me mini latin technique lesson over IM, because there's absolutely no garantee that I'll make the medley. This was one lesson: In order to dance latin well, one must think: "I'm fabulous and sexy, and you should all fall at my feet" and at the same time, "my hips have no ligaments." I see a long road ahead of me... :)

So, I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said: "Guys are like pantyhose, when you need them most, they run." Kitri added: Guys are like pantyhose because you should always keep a spare pair around. At which I was highly amused. She's totally joking of course, but it's absolutely wonderfully funny! I've also had two boys comment on that particular item, and it's brought really funny conversations around. It's great. Guys are funny, I love them.

Anyway, back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home