Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Blah day!

So, today was bad. Bad bad bad. But, it'll be alright. Class was fine, got back from class, studied, went to lunch, came back, studied, got a phone call, I totally blanked and forgot I was supposed to give my first tour today! Stupid stupid. So, back to studying, then dance, then more studying, then dinner, then lab, now more studying. I managed to slice my foot open in dance, and I really feel like I don't know everything I should for my two midterms tomorrow, so, back to the studying, but, apparently the guy who is doing our DVDs tried to commit suicide. He's doing better now, Chris says, but he heard while he was back in Utah, that he apparently tried like two weeks ago. So, hopefully we'll still get our DVDs soon. We're just hoping before next concert. ;) And, we definitely won't use him again. Anyway, must go back to the studying... blah blah blah chem bio blah.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, DVD guy did WHAT!?! But hes mormon! I thought they really weren't ok with that...and and... well, I guess we know why we havent been getting the DVDs, huh? And really Katie, you must do better at keeping me updated on all this gossip you seem to be not telling me. ;)
-Becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home