Thursday, June 23, 2005

Oh wow.

OK, so I swear Monday night in Claremont was couples' twins night! I saw at least three couples, and one mother-daughter pair wearing if not the same shirts, the same colors on tops and bottoms! It was so weird! I felt very odd walking by myself without someone to match with. But was highly amused nonetheless. I took an hour long walk around Claremont, and the houses are really nice to look at.

On an even funnier note, Tharyn and I took a lunch break outside today, and then since she'd brought a frisbee, decided it would be fun to throw it back and forth a little, until we both realized that Alan could show up at any moment, and even though we had everything finished, it might not be a good idea for him to find us playing outside. So we ran back in giggling. It was funny. Ahh good times in the lab. We really do get research done. We're just way too efficient for our own good most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home