Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Claremont

Had an uneventful trip back to Claremont, am now unpacked after many hours, and I like my room. (Pictures to come once it's actually decorated.)

Anyway, most importantly, I have added a word verification feature, that will hopefully stop the spam that's been popping up in my comments. I'm sorry if it's kind of a pain when you all have to comment, but I'm hoping it will help. If not, we'll try something else!

More to come as things get busy and exciting... ;)

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will look forward to spamless blogs - as Claremont life gets going for another year. Have fun!

Aunty

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Katie said...

News: Sandor is now gainfully employed at Blizzard! Not my news, but exciting nonetheless. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home