Thursday, September 09, 2004

Intelligent

Ahh, I have the most intelligent things come out of my mouth sometimes.

For example, when we were playing Trivial Pursuit at Adam's over the weekend, and I thought Curse You was the title of the magazine? Well, I've done it again. But only with Adam.

Monday at dinner, Adam was poking his sandwich toothpicks into his styrofoam cup parallel to each other, so I took one of mine and jabbed it through the other way. And he said: "Hey! You messed up my ouvre!" Except that what it sounded like to me, knowing absolutely no French, was: "Hey, you messed up my ooogh!" And I thought he had made up some random word for his cup creation. When he realized that I hadn't understood, he did start making random syllable noises and exclaimed, "that's French!" Which was really funny. It ended up being a great joke, but yeah....

The other really smart thing I did, was get up an hour before I actually wanted to, and then when I went to get back into bed, was so tired that I just kind of launched myself up onto it. But I missed the edge, so I smashed my right thigh into the metal lip of the bed frame. Then I lay on the floor for a few minutes going OW! So now I have a gorgous swollen bruise, which makes the second one on that thigh. It's so pretty! I look like I was beaten with a baseball bat! They're that big. Crazy!

Anyway, other than showing my most intelligent side, things are going well! :) Life is funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home