Monday, September 13, 2004

Research!!

I get to do research with Prof. Hartley! It's so cool! I've been e-mailing around, because I know I need more experience. And he wants me! It's so exciting! And I'll be in on a new study which is dealing with the interference of doing two tasks at once. Very cool. And interesting, so that will be good. It's even going to be an ERP study, so I'll get to deal with a totally different kind of neuroimaging than I have this summer! Anyway, one more thing to do, but it should be a lot of fun. I really like Prof. Hartley, and the two other girls who are in the lab, so it should work out well. And having access to things like ERPs for my thesis will be wonderful! Sweet! Anyway, I must run off to my craziness that is the activities fair and stuff, but I'm excited and wanted to share! Have a great day everyone!!

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie

This is very exciting - glad things are working out for a great year. aunty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home